Monday, October 17, 2011

October 16th, 2011

"Love heals people-- both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it." Karl Menninger


A friend celebrated her birthday in an orphanage home located in BSD, Tangerang. I went there with mas and Khama. This is not our first visit to orphanage, but this is my daughter's first chance. I was deeply touched by the resilience of the young kids living over there. More and more, my heart was crying when Khama innocently staring at the children in their room and tried to communicate with them. Too bad we did not spend much time there, but deeply my heart says "i'll see you again soon, kids!" And i'm sure Khama feels the same too. 
Thanks to my friends, Holy and Helen for a memorable invitation. For me, they were not just  celebrating a birthday. They're sharing love with each other.. And yes, love does heal people.

No comments:

Post a Comment