Friday, September 9, 2011

Good Luck!

Again, KHAMA khama will happily sponsor one of our favorite blog (hmm cant wait to let you know!) for this mid of September. I've prepared 5 sets of my 'not for sale' scrapNOTEbooks!
If you're lucky, you will own 2 lovely traveling pocket notebooks in a set (beautiful scrapbook paper covered), or a large size fabric covered notebook which you can choose by yourself in my store, or 2 series button of KHAMA khama. Will be given to 8 winners!
So if you won't missed this turn, please keep updating!









23 comments:

  1. pick meeee!! pick meee!!

    -the picnic girl-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keren mbak :O mau deh! :p Keren mbak :O mau deh! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE ART! I LOVE KHAMA khama! I LOVE KIARA FLISHA ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ketjup orang yang mau ngasihnya.......ketjup 'not for sale' notebooks-nya..............
    :))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. ehem.. ehem... geser geser mendekat.. hiihih

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaa please tell me how to get those books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. damn, tell me how to get those notebook! aaaa~. do love travelling and i need one of these lovely travelling notebooks :):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lo tau kan gue ga pernah menang2 ginian!!!!!! *tebar2 bunga kamboja di depan rumah lo
    kali ini gue minta traktir yg menang aja deh...traktirnya buku lo jg :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the chance of winning the notebooks. I love them. Check out my blog as well at:
    http://akikostore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! what should I do to get one?

    ReplyDelete
  11. keren....2 jempol deh...hmmmm berharap bisa menang ini...

    ReplyDelete
  12. wah ini kapan ya mulai bisa ngikutin giveawaynya? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. aku ikutan ya ka :))
    pengen banget dapetin salah satu travelling pocket notebooknya :)
    wish me luck, aminnn ..

    ReplyDelete